ABOUT THE PROJECT
Welcome to Hugo, where architectural design stands proudly amongst a community under exciting rejuvenation. Hugo is DA approved for a collective of 20 one, two and three bedroom apartments with oversized alfresco areas and an exclusive rooftop terrace, Hugo is a symbol of modern living. Each home has been precisely crafted – with natural materials in simple, neutral tones and finished with interiors that are stylish, yet practical. Hugo delivers a compelling way to live less than 4km from Newcastle CBD, harbour and beaches.
With effortless style and classic design, each open plan residence is spacious, light and airy. Interiors feature high-performing appliances, plush appointments and Caesarstone finishes. Large windows and sliding doors create superb indoor-outdoor flow and each apartment offers courtyard gardens, balconies or an oversized terrace. Choose your preferred orientation and layout with a variety of 1, 2 and 3-bedroom floorplans available. Secure parking with lift access and additional basement storage provides ultimate convenience.
- Open plan living spaces cleverly connect with kitchens and private alfresco areas, bringing the outside in, and encouraging natural light and ventilation
- High-spec kitchens are perfectly planned and enduringly stylish, graced with Polytec cabinetry, hardwearing Caesarstone benchtops and splashbacks along with premium quality stainless steel appliances
- Bedrooms are restful retreats boasting plush carpets and built-in robes
Bathrooms and ensuites are fresh and modern designed to offer a tranquil escape to unwind and rejuvenate
- A fabulous rooftop terrace with neighbourhood vistas boasts the perfect backdrop to large-scale alfresco entertaining with family and friends
- Direct lift access into penthouse apartments